The Fair Parenting Project
You have separated or divorced, but you still want the best for you and your children.
So do we.
North American communities were designed for children with one home, but your children have two homes.
The Fair Parenting Project is here to help with answers, action and advocacy for community solutions for children with two homes.
We help you and your children by:
· Promoting a free, universal, best practices parenting plan for children with separated parents.
· Advocating for developments and changes to reduce stress, conflict, and friction in the lives of children with separated parents.
Some of our other projects include:
· Lobbying for cellphone regulations that take into account both parents of a child;
· Helping billing software services to add split billing features;
· Promoting inclusive schedules and policies with community activities and service providers; and
· Other forward-thinking campaigns that have children’s best interests in mind.